Yoshimoto Imagawa (also known as Orwik) is a character from the Sengoku BASARA series of action strategy games.
Ujimasa was allied with the Takeda and Imagawa clans, and sits in the beautiful castle of Odawara. Ujimasa wields a multi-bladed spear and his element is ice. Kotaro Fūma, the silent but deadly ninja, was always seen by his side before later serving Matsunaga Hisahide.
This section is currently incomplete.
You can help Capcom Database by expanding it.
- Devil Kings
- Sengoku BASARA 2
- Sengoku BASARA 2: Heroes
- Sengoku BASARA: Battle Heroes
- Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes
- Sengoku BASARA Chronicle Heroes
- Sengoku BASARA 3 Utage
Ujimasa Hōjō (北条 氏政) (1538 – August 10, 1590) was the fourth head of the late Hōjō clan, and daimyo of Odawara. He commanded in many battles, consolidating his clan's position, and retired in 1590. His son Ujinao Hōjō became head of the clan and lord of Odawara, but later that year, they failed to hold Odawara against the forces of Hideyoshi Toyotomi. Ujimasa was forced to commit suicide along with his brother Ujiteru.
- Ujimasa's taunt has him sneezing his "soul" out of his body as he throws himself forward violently. Not yet ready to depart for another plane of existence, the spirit jumps back in.
- Ujimasa does not appear in Sengoku BASARA 4 or its revision, Sumeragi. It is assumed he is either dead or retired, but there has been no official word from Capcom on the matter.