POW is a recurring item from Capcom games.
- Vulgus (First appearance)
- 1941: Counter Attack
- 1943: The Battle of Midway
- 1944: The Loop Master
- Bionic Commando (NES version)
- Black Tiger
- Exed Exes (Contains three POW items in a circle that improve the attack and a flashing one that turns all enemies present into food. Also contains a WOP item that removes all upgrades but grants many points)
- Gun.Smoke (Kills all enemies present on the screen)
- Higemaru Makaijima (Item worth 2000 points)
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (Used in one of SonSon's special attacks)
- Side Arms Hyper Dyne (Increases speed. Also has a WOP item with the reverse effect)
- SonSon (Transforms all enemies present on the screen into food items)
- Strider (Unlocks extra content)
- Super Gem Fighter: Mini Mix (Appears written in the background from one of the stages)
- Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - An item in the Ultimate All-Shooters minigame.
- 2019: World President Challenges a STG - An item in the Street Fighter V April Fools' Day game in 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.