Noriko Ando (安藤 紀子) is a former Capcom employee who has served as a sound designer from 1995 to 2000, usually credited with the alias Apple Z. He was mainly involved with the Mega Man, Resident Evil and Dino Crisis series.
Production History[edit | edit source]
- Mega Man 7 (1995) -- Sound Composer (as Apple Z)
- Street Fighter Alpha (PSX and Saturn Versions) (1995/1996) -- Sound Design (Consumer Staff) (as Command+Z "Mac")
- Mega Man Battle & Chase (1997) -- Sound Designer (as Apple-Z)
- Resident Evil 2 (PSX, PC and Dreamcast Versions) (1998/1999) -- Dialogue Data Edit (Sound)
- Dino Crisis (PSX and PC Versions) (1999/2000) -- Sound Designer (Sound)
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PSX, PC and GCN Versions) (1999/2000/2003) -- Sound Design Cooperate (Special Thanks)
- Resident Evil 2 (N64 Version) (1999) -- Dialogue Data Edit (Sound) (Original Staff)
- Dino Crisis 2 (2000/2002) -- Sound Design (Sound)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.