Mobi-chan (モビちゃん) is a chibi version of the Mobilesuit α (Alpha) piloted by Lieutenant Henry in Hyper Dyne Side Arms that appeared as an item and as the game's mascot. Mobi-chan appeared as a bonus item in several Capcom games. A few games also contain a chibi version of Mobilesuit β (Beta).
- Hyper Dyne Side Arms - 1-UP.
- Final Fight 3 - 1-UP.
- Mighty Final Fight - 2-UP. Also appeared in the continue screen.
- Strider 2 - Points.
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - An item in the Ultimate All-Shooters minigame.
- Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - Appears as two Mysterious Treasures, one with the normal appearance and other as Mobi-chan.
- Adventure Quiz: Capcom World - Appears as the third boss.
- Red Earth - In a minigame played during the end credits.
- Namco ✕ Capcom - The chibi versions of Mobilesuits α and β are satellite units used by the Unknown Soldiers. When they use the special move Hyper Dyne Side Arms, the two units temporarily transform into their realistic versions. They also combine when using a Multiple Assault with Sylphie.
- Street Fighter II series - Appeared as a cursor in menus from the SNES versions.
- Street Fighter Collection - Save icon for Super Street Fighter II and Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold for the PlayStation.
- Mega Man ZX - Appears as a toy in Sardine's hand playing in the hallway Area X-1 of HQ Guardians.
- 1943: The Battle of Midway - Appears after the first boss fight, fleeing the wrecked ship.
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge - Navi Codes inputted from the WonderSwan version of the game (Rockman EXE N1 Battle) appears on the Guest List marked with a Mobi-chan icon.