Profile[edit | edit source]
Mitsunari was a loyal retainer of Hideyoshi Toyotomi. However, when Ieyasu Tokugawa revolted and killed Hideyoshi, Mitsunari's heart became filled with hatred and he vowed to exterminate Ieyasu in revenge. Mitsunari gathered an army, including the likes of Yukimura Sanada, Yoshitsugu Ōtani and Sakon Shima.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
(As of Samurai Heroes)
- Rage Blade - Mitsunari's basic weapon.
- Grudge Blade - 5% chance of extra shadow based attack damage.
- Hate Blade - BASARA gauge fills quicker than normal.
- Cruel Blade - 10% chance of extra shadow based attack damage.
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Condemnation - Swiftly dodge the enemies and throw them up in the air instantly as he disengages the sword. Followed by an aerial attack.
- Lamentation - "Flash" (Mitsunari's original rapid move) followed by slashing approaching enemies.
- Vexation - Rapid sequence of sword movements following swift disengagement of sword. Numerous blades chop up the enemy into pieces. Charged attacks dramatically increase the damage inflicted. (Unlocked at Level 5)
- Depression - Dashes around in a circle, cutting down enemies in the way. (Unlocked at Level 15)
- Extermination - Unleashes a powerful forward strike. (Unlocked at Level 20)
- Decapitation - Bathed in an eerie purple light, Mitsunari instantly takes out a single enemy. (Unlocked at Level 30)
Historical Information[edit | edit source]
This section is currently incomplete.
You can help Capcom Database by expanding it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mitsunari's personality traits and fighting style (using his katana with an Iaido-style that delivers swift death) somehow resembles Vergil from the Devil May Cry series. Addtionally, Mitsunari has a color scheme based on Vergil.
- Mitsunari's 3rd secret move resembles the Riot of the blood design from SNK's The King of Fighters series of 2D fighting games.
- Producer Kobayashi refered to Mitsunari as a "fallen angel". Even his alternate costume has a picture of a pair of wings at the back.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
For more of this character, see their gallery.