Inti Creates Co., Ltd. (株式会社インティ・クリエイツ Kabushiki-gaisha Inti Kurieitsu ) is a Japanese video game development company formed by several former Capcom staff in May 1996. They are best known for their work on sub-series and entries within the Mega Man franchise (specifically the Mega Man Zero games, the ZX games, Mega Man 9 and 10) as well as their own original game properties, like the Azure Striker Gunvolt series.
Inti Creates was formed by ten former members of Capcom with Takuya Aizu as the CEO.. First starting as a Limited liability company and starting in Chiba Prefecture, they became a publicly traded company in 2003 and expanded by opening a studio in Nagoya in 2008 respectivly. As of 2018, Inti Creates have approximately 100 staff members.
Inti Creates are best known as the developers of the Mega Man Zero and Mega Man ZX series. They have also published several music albums composed and arranged by III, whose members are Ippo Yamada, Ryo Kawakami, Luna Umegaki, Tsutomu Kurihara, and Masaki Suzuki, amongst others. On August 29, 2014, they released their first self-published games Azure Striker Gunvolt and its cross-promotion Mighty Gunvolt.
They worked with Keiji Inafune and his design studio Comcept on the game Mighty No. 9. Comcept worked on the design and story of the game, while Inti-Creates developed it. Later, they worked with producer Koji Igarashi on the game Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, however, they left the project and was replaced by Dico after E3 2016. They later released the 2D platformer Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon in 2018. The game attained more than 100,000 downloads in its first week.
List of Capcom-owned gamesEdit
|Mega Man Zero||Game Boy Advance||2002|
|Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge||Game Boy Advance||2003|
|Mega Man Zero 2||Game Boy Advance||2003|
|Mega Man Zero 3||Game Boy Advance||2003|
|Mega Man Zero 4||Game Boy Advance||2004|
|Mega Man ZX||Nintendo DS||2006|
|Mega Man ZX Advent||Nintendo DS||2007|
|Mega Man 9||WiiWare, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade||2009|
|Mega Man 10||WiiWare, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade||2010|
|Mega Man Zero Collection||Nintendo DS||2010|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://bitsummit.org/2015/?page_id=3388
- ↑ https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/16/17123366/concept-teams-mizuguchi-ueda-sakaguchi
- ↑ http://wayback.archive.org/web/20060201000000*/http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=833&Itemid=2
- ↑ https://www.polygon.com/2013/9/18/4743534/mega-man-dev-inti-creates-working-on-shantae-half-genie-hero
- ↑ https://www.destructoid.com/inti-creates-is-no-longer-working-on-bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-s-main-game-450927.phtml
- ↑ https://www.dualshockers.com/bloodstained-curse-of-the-moon-sales/