Hauzer (ハウザー Hauzā ) is a fighting game character, introduced in the arcade fantasy-themed 2D fighting game Red Earth as one of the eight unplayable boss characters.
Profile[edit | edit source]
Red Earth[edit | edit source]
Hauzer was originally a fossil from Greedia, he is now a Earth Dragon resurrected by Scion, and inhabits the Greedia stage.
Other appearances[edit | edit source]
Profile text: The Greedia region's legendary "divine dragon" in the flesh. With an earth-shakingly large build and equally hot flame attack, it is certainly Greedia's best defense.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Hauzer is a powerful and resistant beast resistant to fire and lightning, but is unable to defend itself and is weak to ice attacks. Due to its large size, Hauzer is immune to throw attacks.
Attacks and Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Deluge Assault - Hauzer's charging attack. It leans forward and runs across the screen at an opponent head-first.
- Deluge Crisis - A more powerful version of Deluge Assault that it ends by throwing the opponent into the air with its head, then grabbing them with its jaws and tossing them across the screen.
- Gust Flame - A massive flame attack. Hauzer opens its mouth and spews out a huge wave of flame.
- Tempest Fall - Hauzer's equivalent of an uppercut. It rears its head upwards and leaps into the air.
- Volcano Breath - It spits a giant ball of fire from its mouth that falls slowly to the ground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hauzer largely resembles a Parasaurolophus.