Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law is a video game developed for the Wii, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable by High Voltage Software that was released on January 8, 2008 only in North America. It was published by Capcom. The game is based on the Adult Swim cartoon of the same name, with collaboration of the show's writers. The same voice actors used for the animated show reprised their roles for the game, with the exception of Stephen Colbert.
The game is played like the Ace Attorney court-themed series, but with the Harvey Birdman type of humor and feel. The game also includes cameos of Capcom characters within the five cases. A trailer for the game shown at the 2007 E3 Convention confirmed that the game included the mechanics of cross-examination and evidences lists from the Ace Attorney series, as well as cameos by Street Fighter characters.
- The Burning Question: The first segment deals with Peter Potamus being accused of burning down half of Harvey Birdman's house.
- The Cleaning Crew: Magilla Gorilla and Secret Squirrel are accused of robbing Harvey Birdman's office.
- From Glamour to Slamour: Yakky Doodle's latest name change lands him in jail when the Nailgun name makes the authorities think that he's the criminal of the same name. Harvey comes to Yakky's defense, but winds up being jailed himself after it is discovered that his license has expired.
- Personal Piracy: Peanut is suspected of stealing copyrighted music by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America).
- Two Birds, One Throne: During Phil's absence, Blue Falcon is put in charge who tricks Birdman into hiring prosecutors for his own "embezzling" trial.