Granbo (グランボ Guranbo) is a RPG game released for the Game Boy Advance in 2001. It was only released in Japan. The game's story focus on a young boy named Kakeru trying to save the world through the use of robotic animals. Granbo was also released for Nintendo's Virtual Console for Wii U in Japan.
This section is currently incomplete.
You can help Capcom Database by expanding it.
- Kakeru (カケル) - The main character. He received his first Granbo as a gift on his 10th birthday. After leaving the shop, he and Gen see Shizuku falling with her damaged Granbo and help her. When Sky Shark attack the city and capture several people, including Shizuku, and Kakeru is knocked out by Bermuda. After awakening, he goes on a quest to save Shizuku and the other people.
- "Grandpa Gen" (ゲンじい Gen-jii) - Kakeru's grandfather, who is known as a legendary Granbo Saber.
- Shizuku (シズク) - A girl that escaped from Sky Shark and ended up in Kakeru's city, being saved by Kakeru and Gen. Shortly after the Sky Shark attack the town and capture several people, forcing her to surrender to leave the town out of their conflict. After being rescued, she assists Kakeru in stopping Sky Shark.
- Daigorou (ダイゴロウ) - A boy that is often eating and assists Kakeru. His parents were captured by Sky Shark, but are freed alongside Shizuku and other people.
- Akari (アカリ) - A girl that assists Kakeru.
- Sky Shark (スカイシャーク) - An evil group that started to cause trouble and taking control over cities. The four main members have names related to seas (Caribe, Balt, Bermuda, and Ege), and each uses a Sky Ship as transport.
- Caribe (カリブ Karibu) - The captain of Sky Shark.
- Balt (バルト Baruto) - A member of Sky Shark.
- Bermuda (バミューダ Bamyūda) - A member of Sky Shark.
- Ege (エーゲ Ēge) - A member of Sky Shark.
Box art and MerchandiseEdit
- Official site (Japanese, archive)