Flagship (フラグシップ Furagushippu ) was an independent Japanese video game developer funded by Capcom, Nintendo, and Sega located in Chūō-ku, Osaka Japan that was founded by game designer Yoshiki Okamoto. Flagship has often created scenarios for new and existing products, and has developed for Nintendo several times on the Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance. Their last video game was Kirby: Squeak Squad for the Nintendo DS.
Flagship was founded by Yoshiki Okamoto on April 24, 1997.
On May 2007, Capcom announced Flagship would cease to exist from June 1, 2007, and their employees merged into Capcom's main studio. According to a Capcom spokesperson: "while the Flagship name is getting the axe, its employees won't be". Noting that the only thing to change will be the company name on their business cards, the spokesperson said all Flagship staffers are "expected to continue working at the publisher in the same capacities".
- Beck: The Game
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA port)
- Resident Evil 4 (two drafts, unused)
- BIO HAZARD DRAMA ALBUM ~Fate of Raccoon City~ Vol.1
- BIO HAZARD DRAMA ALBUM ~Fate of Raccoon City~ Vol.2
- BIO HAZARD DRAMA ALBUM ~Fate of Raccoon City~ Vol.3
- BIOHAZARD 2 DRAMA ALBUM ~Sherry, the Little Runaway~
- BIOHAZARD 2 DRAMA ALBUM ~Ada, the Female Spy, is Alive~
- BIO HAZARD The Phantom Beast of the North Sea
- ↑ https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/akwj/feature/index.html
- ↑ http://www.gamespot.com/articles/capcom-scuttles-flagship/1100-6171114/