Eizi Murabayashi is a charater and object designer for Capcom briefly employed from 1995 to 1996.
His work is solely in the CPS-2 sector for some of its fighting titles and he appears to specialize in machine-based characters.
Works for Capcom[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness (Arcade Version) (1995) -- Object Designer (as E.Murabayashi)
- Mega Man: The Power Battle (Arcade Version) (1995) -- Object Design (as Eizi.Murabayashi)
- Marvel Super Heroes (1995/1997) -- Iron Man (Object) (as E・Murabayashi)
- 19XX: The War Against Destiny (1996) -- Object Designer (as Eizi・Murabayashi)
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness (Saturn and PSX Versions) (1997) -- Object Designer (Arcade Staff) (as E.Murabayashi)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.