Profile[edit | edit source]
Dylan is an American soldier and a 1st. Lieutenant in the Tactical Reconnoitering and Acquisition Team (T.R.A.T.). Disciplined and tenacious, he possesses spirit enough to withstand any adversity. He has a deep sense of duty and is relied upon by his companions to remain strong in a tight situation.
Utilizing his immense physical strength, he has specialized in heavy artillery, but this tends to make him a bit slow as a playable character.
It is revealed in Dino Crisis 2 by Colonel Dylan Morton, a future version of himself, that Paula is his as yet unborn daughter from the future.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Dylan starts Dino Crisis 2 with a SPAS-12 shotgun and a machete, which injures/kills enemies as well as cuts vines from doors that Regina cannot open. Other weapons must be purchased with extinction points garned from killing dinosaurs. They are as follows:
- Solid Cannon - Destroys cells by way of vibration. Effective for a few seconds even after initial fire.
- Antitank Rifle - Penetrates through almost anything. Powerful, but it has very slow reload speed.
- Rocket Launcher - M72 Dragon, The most destructive weapon. However, the recoil is so massive that rapid fire is not possible.
- Flame Launcher - (can also be used by Regina) - Launches wide-range blazes.
- Chainmine - (can also be used by Regina) - Fires five mines into the ground, turning the enemy over on its back.
- Firewall - (can also be used by Regina) - It creates a wall of fire, enabling Dylan to avert frontal attacks.