Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers is a 1990 2D platformer developed by Capcom for the Nintendo Entertainment System, and based on the Disney cartoon of the same name. The game was followed by a sequel, Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers 2.
The game was re-released in 2017 as part of the Disney Afternoon Collection.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
This section is currently incomplete.
You can help Capcom Database by expanding it.
Story[edit | edit source]
The Rescue Rangers have been assembled once again to help a friend in need. Their neighbor Mandy has lost her kitten, and she doesn't know where to begin looking. There have been some unusual sightings in town of mechanical bulldogs and robotic rats. Can the Rescue Rangers' enemy, Fat Cat, be up to his old tricks again?
Characters[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Gadget - she scouts ahead and leaves inventions and clues to help the Rescue Rangers.
- Monterey Jack - "Monty" helps Chip and Dale to find secret doors and pathways.
- Zipper - when Zipper flies ahead, no harm will come to the Rescue Rangers.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Mechanical Bulldogs and Robotic Rats - don't get too close to these walking tin cans!
- Buzzer - beware of the stinger on this bad bee.
- Buzzbomb - Buzzer's quick-tempered cousin.
- Popper Mouse - watch out for his party favors.
- Racquet Roo - this kangaroo launches tennis balls.
- Ditz - these crazy looking characters can turn into Chip or Dale.
- Hawk Bomber - this bird of prey drops explosive charges.
- Rhino Runner - look out for this charging brute.
- Wart - this nasty lizard throws his hat the player's way.
- Fat Cat - the big Boss Man in town.