Carlos Miyamoto (カルロス宮本 Karurosu Miyamoto ) is a main character in the Final Fight series. He first appeared in Final Fight 2 as one of the three playable characters, the other two being Maki (who also made her debut in said game) and returning Final Fight character Mike Haggar.
Carlos grew up in South America studying different types of martial arts. He moved to Metro City to finish his studies and stayed with Mike Haggar for a period of time. Although Carlos had mastered many styles of fighting, he prefers to use his Katana to slice and dice his enemies.
After the events from Final Fight 2, Carlos freeloads in Haggar's mansion and contributes to improve Metro City's security.
- Advantage: Balanced power and speed.
- Special Ability: Carlos can stab with knives at melee range, which Maki and Haggar cannot do. From a distance, Carlos will hurl knives.
- Combo - Press the attack button repeatedly when near an opponent. Carlos will do 2 quick punches, a chop, and then a high kick.
- Jump Kick - Upwards kick done by pressing jump then attack. Will always knock the opponent down if it hits.
- Flying Kick - Hold left or right whilst jumping, and then press attack. Will knock the opponent down if it hits.
- Downward Punch - While jumping, hold down and press the attack button. Carlos will punch the opponent from above, stunning them briefly. Use this stun time to throw them.
- Knee Bash - Grab the opponent and press the attack button. Carlos will knee the opponent in the chest. Can be done up to three times, the third hit always does the most damage on standard enemies.
- Back Sacrifice Throw - Hold left or right and the attack button whilst holding an opponent. Carlos pulls the enemy forward and over him as he rolls on to his back.
- Spinning Sword Slash (Kaiten-Zan) - Carlos' Special Attack has him grab his sword and spin around with it at lightning-fast speed, slicing nearby enemies.
Other appearances Edit
Street Fighter cartoon Edit
He also had an non-speaking cameo in the Street Fighter 1995 cartoon along with Maki, cheering in the stands.
- His last name comes from the legendary swordsman Musashi Miyamoto.