Bianky is a enemy in the Viewtiful Joe action beat 'em up series. It is the most common enemy encountered in the games.
Profile[edit | edit source]
Biankies are mechanical foot-soldiers of Jadow. They wear a black and white striped suit that acts as a skin, which will explode off if hit hard enough. The next attack will usually destroy them utterly.
In the PlayStation Portable version of Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, the Bianky's EX color is Marionette.
Other appearances[edit | edit source]
Anime[edit | edit source]
In the anime series, the Biankies, who are supposed to be guarding the imprisoned Silvia and not giving her the time of day, instead fall madly in love with her, even sometimes helping her in attempts to escape.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Bianky Prima - These guys are pretty simple; either dodge their attack and Slow-Punch them or just Slow-Punch them. Freezes when the player uses Zoom-In. To dodge their attack in Ultra-V Rated, simply tap up or down on the stick; if facing them and the player dodged in the right direction, they will attack automatically.
- Rosetta - To fight them, first Slow-Punch them or dodge one of their attacks to remove their pink aura. Then Slow-Punch (not Slow-Zoom-Punch) them twice and finish them with Slow-Zoom-Punch. The reason for this is that if the player just S-Z-Ps them, then they will get thrown back and VFX is wasted running after them. If they use their lightning attack, then either wait or use a Voomerang.
- Verdy - Flies, wears a green jumpsuit.
- Cromarty - Black robot.
- Bianky Boxer - Has a helmet and spiked gloves.
- Gelby - Big yellow and black robot serving as the brute muscle of the Jadow armies. Extremely durable and will endure a large amount of damage before being destroyed.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Bianco Billy - To stun them, Slow right after they fire a bullet, punch it back at them, and then destroy them. To kill them quickly, Slow-Zoom-Punch them. Freezes when the player uses Zoom-In.
- Red Leader - Either Slow-Punch him until he is stunned, or Slow-Punch him immediately after dodging one of his sword swings. If he uses his Sword Rain attack, then simply stand out of the way or Slow-Dodge. Not a difficult fight by any means.
- Joker - A Zorro-styled Bianky in a casino themed outfit, comes out of a slot machine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Viewtiful Joe 2, the Biankies are replaced by Gedow Flaties and in Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble, by Madow Clownies.